The purpose of this method is for you and your participants to get to know each other on a first name basis and to enhance the teamwork within the development process.
It is often the first exercise used when introducing a new team to each other.
Tips to include participants who are not able to:
Comfort and nametags
Step by step:
Hand out paper or blank stickers and pens to the participants – keep one for yourself.
Ask the participants to write their names on the nametag.
Ask the participants to present their name tag. This can also be used as a time to make the participants present more facts like age, pronouns, skills etc.
Ask the participants to put on their nametag.
When doing this method you should consider:
- Make sure that the nametags are large enough to easily being read
- Use thick pens in a color that provides a good contrast to the paper.
- If the group is shy then start out presententing your own name tag
- Paper, blank stickers or the template
- If paper is used safetypins or tape for attaching nametag